Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

My Pinterest Challenge (Week #1)

So last week I put forth a challenge to myself to complete some of the thousands of pins I have. So here's what we're working with. 

At Bat:

Alright all I have to say is I wish I would have started this a long time ago. I have naturally curly frizzy hair and it's really dry and dull. And in efforts to improve the overall health of my hair I figured I might as well give 'er a try. It can't really get any worse. I did my first No Poo on Friday of last week and still haven't washed my hair and mainly because it's not even greasy. I couldn't be more excited. I will keep out posted on how it's going in the future.

On Deck:

This is going to be my next project. In efforts to go a little more natural and way less expensive. I thought now would be a good time to try this as well, and I am almost out of hairspray.

In The Hole: 




Oh and I got these pretty little fancies in the mail yesterday from Fifth & Mae. I couldn't be more excited. 


Happy Friday Lovelies and have a fantastic weekend!

Aloha Friday Blog Hop

Also don't forget to join in on the Let's Be Friends blog hop with Mandi and Tiffany!


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love that homemade hairspray idea! I don't have any at the moment so I will be giving it a try!!!
    Bella xx

    ReplyDelete