Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

High Five For Friday


Happy Friday Lovelies!

1. I know this lil guy is a reoccurring character here, but I just can't get enough of him. He is just amazed by sparklers so I had to show him in all his glory. 
2. I got this cute little couple last week and this week I am finding every excuse to use them. 
3. We are working on a new funny face. Enter Jax's fish face, let's just say there is room for improvement. 
4. So we got a big boy bed on Saturday and of course before I could even put sheets on it, it needed a good jump test and of course why wouldn't it. 
5. And after five nights of practice sleeping I think we accomplished the big boy bed. 

High Five For Friday!

Have a fabulous weekend!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

We Took the Road Less Traveled

No comments:

Post a Comment