Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Fun filled Family time

Nothing but a fun filled family weekend!

1. I believe that when you become a mother you will never be in the bathroom alone, every again. Well Saturday was no exception, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So let the hair drying begin.
2. We went to visit my Gram and Gramps in their new Senior community (quite nice I might add) and the County Fair was going on. So Jax went to his first ever tractor pull. You would have thought it was Christmas in July. He just loved it!
3. Was a County Fair if you don't try the food. Had to indulge in these babies, hand-dipped deep fried cheese curds, yummy!
4. It was a hot one on Sunday, so popsicles were in order, I finally let Jax have his own with out sharing (he usually makes a huge mess). It didn't turn out as bad as I thought. 
5. I think I finally mastered the fishtail on myself. Look at what time and patience can accomplish. 
6. My favorite part of the weekend. Meeting this new little jelly bean, Piper. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 
Happy Monday Funday, lovelies!



Sami's Shenanigans

Peacoats & Plaid

still being [molly]

1 comment:

  1. I can relate about not being in the bathroom alone ever again. lol I am a mother of three . Your children are adorable. Great blog. :) Following your blog.

    www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete