Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

High Five For Friday


1. Little American centerpiece I through together for a Fourth of July shindig. I thought it was pretty awesome, so I had to share.
2. Little man loves taking pictures of himself lately and he's getting really good at making funny faces. Here is the new face. He calls it the eww face, I think we look more like Popeye (sad thing he probably never will). You're for me looking so amazing, it was 6:30 am and I hadn't had coffee yet. (I'm kidding by the way, not about the time, about looking amazing)
3. Got my mail yesterday and my amazing Dad (sorry I have to brag) sent me some fun money. Love him!
4. We had to a little late night sidewalk drawings. Jax picked the spot and color and Mommy did the drawing.
5. Yesterday was a double wammy for mail. I got fun money from my Pops and got my giveaway winnings as well. So I had to test out my Brew2Go as soon as I opened it. I will be testing the Vino2Go XL tonight. Thank you Beth from Hang On, Honey for the fabulous giveaway.

Happy Friday Lovelies!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

We Took the Road Less Traveled 


7 comments:

  1. That photo of you and your son is adorable! He seems like a character! :)

    Thanks so much for linking up with the Fresh Face Friday blog hop today!! Happy weekending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darlin', character surely does some him up. Thanks for stopping by and showing some love.

      Delete
  2. ha! My little one loves a selfie too. Aren't daddies the best? (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and yes daddies are the best!

      Delete
  3. Love the expressions in the second photo. So cute!

    ReplyDelete