Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

High five for Friday


Woot, woot! Looks like we made it, finally!

It's been a long week and at times a bit frustrating. But hey it's almost the weekend. 

1. Cooked up a little D.I.Y. project this week for the little man. Pool noodles for the bath tub. Needless to say it was a hit. 
2. Quirky little window display of a downtown business I happened to pass. It made me laugh so I had to share.
3. Work trip to Chicago became a parking lot for 2 hours due to a truck being on fire. No keys required for this trip.
4. Once I finally made it to my Chicago office my boss treated me to an Italian beef sandwich at Portillo's, yummy!
5. After my long work day to Chicago and back I settled in for the evening with a margarita.

High Five for Friday!!

Enjoy your Father's Day weekend!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png



No comments:

Post a Comment