Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

High Five For Friday


Yay, we made it! Sorry that's just how I feel this week. It's been raining all week but they are forecasting sun this weekend so that's a relief.

1. Shout out to my cousin this week on her birthday. We couldn't see her so we had to send a message.
2. The week of birthdays maybe? Sending love to "Auntie Erica" and my Diva on her birthday!
3. One of my favorite apps, Charity Miles. Earn money for charity while walking, running or biking. So you can feel doubly good. :)
4. Just messing around taking pictures of my new fancy ice cubes (by fancy I mean the $1 section at Target).
5. Sending love to my Brew Crew as they aren't doing so hot lately. 

TGIF, have a fab weekend.

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png


 photo signature-heart_zps14804be0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment