Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Better Than Anything

 It's one of my favorite days at work, pot luck day! Mainly for two reasons, one I don't have to pack a lunch and two I get to make bad for you tasty treats and it's acceptable.
This go around I decided to make Better Than Anything Cake. It delicious and I haven't had it in awhile.

 Grab your ingredients lovelies because things are about to get tasty.
- 1 box of Devil's Food Cake Mix + ingredients on box (eggs, oil & water)
- 1 (14 ounce can) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 ounce jar) Caramel topping
- 8 ounces of Cool Whip
- 3/4 cup Milk Chocolate Heath Toffee Bits

Make Devil's Food Cake following the box directions. While still warm poke holes with fork/knife. 

 Continue until you have done that to the entire surface of the cake. 

 Then drizzle caramel over the top of the cake. 

 I use about 3/4 of the jar to cover the cake and the rest will be used as additional topping. 

 Then just as the caramel topping repeat the same with the sweetened condensed milk. 

 Let the caramel topping and sweetened condensed milk soak in and cake to cool to room temperature
 Then coat the top with Cool Whip.

 Use the remaining amount of caramel topping to drizzle on top. 

 Then sprinkle you toffee bits on top of that. I used more than 3/4 cup as I had left over toffee bits from another recipe and just finished off the bag.

And BOOM it's Yummo!(a little cooking humor is you will) Cue the crickets because that wasn't funny. 

Happy Friday Eve, Lovelies!

Happy Kids, Inc

Her & Nicole










3 comments:

  1. that actually looks delicious. Thank you for making me hungry and wanting this at 11 pm lol. None of the ingredients are in the house sadly :( I bet it was yummy.

    http://owlalwaysbeme.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darlin' for stopping by and showing some love. I never have the ingredients just lying around for this either, and that's probably a good thing. This cake is dangerous!

      Delete