Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

High Five For Friday


Whoop, whoop it's Friday! And honestly what could be better than that? It's been a trying week but here are my highlights, these amazing moments made it all the more sweet. 

1. Had my first ear of sweet corn, I know a little late but certainly worth the wait and it was delicious.
2. Took my bestie and the little man to National Night Out. Pretty amazing night of community and safety. Lots of freebies and a free dinner, umm yes please!
3. Jax had his first escalator ride this week at Target on the other side of town. You would have that I was a magician. The people behind us got a kick out of his reaction.
4. I fell like it was a week of firsts for Jax. I took him down to Lake Mendota at the Memorial Union Terrace. We watched the boats and the ducks and he loved every minute of it.
5. The Terrace is one of my fav places in the summertime, especially at sunset. It's just so peaceful.

Well that's it here from my end, TGIF and have a fab weekend lovelies!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png




No comments:

Post a Comment