Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkins carving pumkins

Oh so Happy Halloween!
 
 




 
Ok so now time for a bit of a serious moment. When I started this blog I wanted to be able to share the my new love and being a single mom. I have really been contemplating if I wanted to share this moment with the world. And without further adieu I had my two fellas meet each other. I just didn't know when the right moment would be, because let's face it, it's a BIG deal. I've never done this before and it's not like you can read up on this subject.
 
This moment was amazing and more that I could ask for! Inside I was so very nervous.
 
Needless to say it went of without a hitch and the boys bonded over toy trucks and reading books. One proud moment and my heart just melts!
 
XOXO, Much love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment